Use Anonymous option to post

Hey guys and gals,
Use the Anonymous option to post your comments. School Google account is blocked.
Since your names are included, include whose comment you are responding to. Further, respond only to those comments with names and try to find people with no comments to respond to.
Finally, I extended the due date to Thursday since so many waited until the last minute to do this assignment.  I will probably stop moderating between 10-11 pm when my husband’s chemo bag aka “the red devil” is switched out for a different chemo drug. I’ll resume in the morning and throughout the day tomorrow.
See you all next week!
Mrs. Chiasson

My PJs chai latte keeps me awake!  Yes, I realize that you’re commenting on people’s addiction to caffeine...  Let’s just call this situational irony for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TKAM Discussion 3 Equality --- START WITH #1 AS IT CONTAINS AN ANSWER EXAMPLE

TKAM Discussion 2 Philanthropy

TKAM Discussion 1 Drugs/Alcohol