30 Day Poetry Challenge Day 1: Acrostic

I am accepting the 30 Day Poetry Challenge and in turn, challenging my students and co-educators to do the same. I consider myself a beginning student of poetry and see this challenge as a way to flex and work out my writing muscles. Like any good workout, I expect that there will be days I am sore, lacking motivation, and just downright stubborn about desiring or not desiring to do this activity. There will also be days where I will be amazed at what I have attempted and accomplished.

Here we go...Day 1: Write a poem where each line starts with a letter from your first name (an Acrostic). It can be about anything, but it should not be about you or your name.

simple, school-based theme:
Total
Amazement
Nullifies
Yodeling
Adolescents

more complete, spiritual theme:
The paschal lamb celebrates love and selflessly sacrifices
All He has, without question or hesitation, for our precious souls,
Nurturing our hearts, leading us to the Father, who
Yearns for our return
Always and forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TKAM Discussion 3 Equality --- START WITH #1 AS IT CONTAINS AN ANSWER EXAMPLE

TKAM Discussion 1 Drugs/Alcohol

TKAM Discussion 2 Philanthropy