30 Day Poetry Challenge Day 6: 5 highlights/FB

Day 6: Write a poem of any length incorporating every word from your latest Facebook status update in any order (original). OR Write a poem of any length incorporating 5 highlights from your day (student friendly version).

Going the student-friendly route with a nod towards my FB last status about my husband's job.

With a thankful heart and bright eyes
I lift the vacuum and watch it glide
pondering items I can control
taxes, mail, fasting, prayer, changing the toilet roll...
complex and simple
controllable items
some make my blood boil
others make me take a stroll
with my boys through the last steps of Jesus.

Note: Not very happy with this one yet. This will probably be revised as it rhymes too much for my taste.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TKAM Discussion 3 Equality --- START WITH #1 AS IT CONTAINS AN ANSWER EXAMPLE

TKAM Discussion 1 Drugs/Alcohol

TKAM Discussion 2 Philanthropy